“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” —Sex and The City (via littlemiss)
More BFF Chat
- Walus: ...What are you doing with yourself these days?
- Rose: Drinking PBR out of a can with a straw.
- Walus: Wow. Sometimes I forget just exactly how awesome you are.
…in Lansing, MI for law school graduation. It’s snowing and 2 degrees outside. I can’t wait to get back to Colorado.
How I know my Best Friend loves me.
- Aleah: WALUS!
- Mark Walus: OMG. You exist.
- Aleah: Yeah, sorry I've been MIA lately...
- Mark Walus: You're like the Easter Bunny.
- Aleah: ??? Explain...
- Mark Walus: Everyone celebrates you, yet you are known as a fictitious character.
- Aleah: Awww.... you celebrate me? No wonder why you're my BFF.
“…man’s labor and ingenuity are the juice that softens the stone so that such wonders can be built.” —ernesto granado
...needing a little cheer right now. Anyone have a little extra they can send my way?
I’d really appreciate it. :)